PHA Hydrating Peel for Home Use 15ml - CosMedix
- Free UK Shipping (on orders £45+)
- Get it tomorrow if ordered before 2.30pm Mon-Thurs (UK mainland only)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Key Benefits
Gluconolactone | A polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that provides a kinder, gentler exfoliation for all skin types.
Lactobionic Acid | A naturally derived polyhydroxy acid from sugar that provides gentle exfoliation and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Phytic Acid | An alpha hydroxy acid derived from cereal seeds that helps provide antioxidant support for the skin and helps to increase moisturization in the skin.
- Gentle exfoliation
- Antioxidant support
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor (NMF)
Locks moisture into the skin for ultra-soothing hydration
2. Do a double cleanse with a gentle cleanser, followed by a more exfoliating cleanser (only if suitable for your skin type). If sensitive do a double cleanse with a gentle cleanser.
Gentle Cleansers Options includes: Purity Solution, Benefit Clean or Gentle Clean Exfoliating Cleansers: Purify Foaming Cleanser, Purity Clean or Rx Clean
3. After removing the second cleanse, massage two pumps of the PHA Peel onto the face. avoiding the eyes and lips.
4. Leave the PHA Peel to dry for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the PHA Peel with water and a damp cloth. Ideally dry the face with a micro-fiber cloth.
Wear a sunscreen and user a mineral makeup with SPF on a daily basis and re-apply when outdoors and in direct sunlight.
Recommended usage is once a week. The PHA Peel treatment can be used throughout the year, even when the climate is warm and sunny.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLUCONOLACTONE, LACTOBIONIC ACID, PHYTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., MENTHYL LACTATE (L), SODIUM GLUCONATE, PROLINE (L), MADECASSOSIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID.