Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser 150 ml - CosMedix
- Free UK Shipping (on orders £45+)
- Get it tomorrow if ordered before 2.30pm Mon-Thurs (UK mainland only)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Key Benefits
- Which Cleanser?
Purity Clean UNIQUE PROPERTIES
- A concentrated, exfoliating facial cleanser
- Formulated with peppermint essential oil to cool skin & accelerate circulation
- Dissolves deeply to diminish cellular debris & unclog pores
- Irrigates skin with optimum moisture
- Leaves skin healthy & radiant
- Perfect for normal to oily skin
- Can also be used neat and left on the skin for 3 minutes as deep cleansing, exfoliating mask treatment.
- pH 3.0-4.0
- Exfoliates the skin.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic & antiviral.
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor (NMF).
- Removes impurities and de-clogs pores.
Otherwise, if you have no tightness after the cleanser, begin using Purity Clean. Read Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Purity Clean is 5%
- ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
- Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid called Salicylic - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result, it's necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than alkaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result, help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
Use CosMedix Purity Clean mornings and/or evenings. Dispense 1-2 pumps to fingertips and lather in hands. Apply to moistened face. Rinse well with warm water and follow with Benefit Balance or Purity Balance. For a purifying mask, leave cleanser on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse off with water.
FAQ Delivery & Returns - for all delivery times
ENGLAND Orders: Shipped via DPD next day delivery (Mon-Fri). Cut-off for same-day dispatch is 2:30 pm. Receive an SMS on the day of collection with delivery details and one-hour time slot confirmation.
Delivery Options for ENGLAND only - Use the DPD application or link sent via email and SMS to; modify the delivery slot, request safe place, or collect from the nearest point.
Missed Delivery (ENGLAND): Package sent to the nearest DPD collection point. No re-delivery. Unclaimed packages returned after seven days. Re-delivery cost is £6.00.
SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, CHANNEL ISLANDS, GUERNSEY, & JERSEY Orders: Shipped via ROYAL MAIL Tracked48, taking up to three working days.
International Shipments: Sent via DHL Express which can take from two to five working days.
Track package and delivery status via the link in confirmation email and online chat.