CosMedix Pomegranate Peel Treatment Menu
- Free UK Shipping (on orders £45+)
- Get it tomorrow if ordered before 2.30pm Mon-Thurs (UK mainland only)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Key Benefits
- Who's it for?
- Key Ingredients
- Book Now
CosMedix Pomegranate Peel MENU
This is NOT A PHYSICAL Product - ONLY SOLD TO CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS
CosMedix Pomegranate Peel is an antioxidant resurfacing treatment that contains 15% L-Lactic Acid plus fruit enzymes and Pomegranate Seed Oil. It's designed to gently exfoliate away surface skin cells and pore-clogging impurities, while infusing the skin with antioxidants including Resveratrol and Green Tea Extract.
CosMedix Pomegranate Peel includes purified Chirally Correct L-Lactic acid and fruit enzymes. L-Lactic Acid has a larger molecular size and is self neutralising, therefore is much easier to tolerate than glycolic acid peels. The CosMedix Pomegranate Peel is therefore suitable for all skin types including more sensitive skins.
The addition of antioxidants makes it a superior choice to traditional chemical peels. Instead of simply exfoliating the skin with acids. The CosMedix Pomegranate Peel infuses the skin with antioxidants to help nourish and protect the skin.
CosMedix Pomegranate Peel Benefits
- Superficial depth epidermal peel
- Stimulates cellular turnover
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Increases skins natural moisture factor (NMF)
- Great for treating hyperpigmentation
- Leaves skin immediately smoother, radiant and glowing
What The Pomegranate Peel Treats
- All Skin Types / All Fitzpatrick Types
- Environmental Damage
- Sun Damage / Photo-Damage
- Dull, Lackluster Skin
CosMedix Pomegranate Peel Ingredients
- L-Lactic Acid 15% - Natural moisturizing Chirally correct exfoliant stimulates change in the skin without irritation, an ideal choice ingredient for all skin types and conditions.
- Papain - Proteolytic enzyme from papaya.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) - Extracted from green tea, EGCG is an antioxidant. It is suggested that EGCG may slow down DNA repair that follows damage produced by UV irradiation. By slowing this process, it allows the repair to be more precise.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - A potent antioxidant and contains antiviral, anti-microbial and antiseptic properties.
- D-Glucuronic Acid - Basic building block of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate; detoxifies the skin while helping to retain skins moisture, and is a precursor to Vitamin C.
- Resveratrol - Derived from red wine; powerful antioxidant; anti-inflammatory; vasodilator; anti-coagulant; helps protect the skin from stress.
- Astaxanthin - A carotenoid from green algae; potent antioxidant 500 times stronger than vitamin E and ten times stronger than beta-carotene.
Book A CosMedix Pomegranate PeelUse the CONTACT US form to locate your nearest Certified Professional.
FAQ Delivery & Returns - for all delivery times
ENGLAND Orders: Shipped via DPD next day delivery (Mon-Fri). Cut-off for same-day dispatch is 2:30 pm. Receive an SMS on the day of collection with delivery details and one-hour time slot confirmation.
Delivery Options for ENGLAND only - Use the DPD application or link sent via email and SMS to; modify the delivery slot, request safe place, or collect from the nearest point.
Missed Delivery (ENGLAND): Package sent to the nearest DPD collection point. No re-delivery. Unclaimed packages returned after seven days. Re-delivery cost is £6.00.
SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, CHANNEL ISLANDS, GUERNSEY, & JERSEY Orders: Shipped via ROYAL MAIL Tracked48, taking up to three working days.
International Shipments: Sent via DHL Express which can take from two to five working days.
Track package and delivery status via the link in confirmation email and online chat.