- A concentrated, exfoliating facial cleanser
- Formulated with peppermint essential oil to cool skin & accelerate circulation
- Dissolves deeply to diminish cellular debris & unclog pores
- Irrigates skin with optimum moisture
- Leaves skin healthy & radiant
- Perfect for normal to oily skin
Can also be used neat and left on the skin for 3 minutes as a deep cleansing, exfoliating mask treatment.
- Exfoliates the skin
- Antibacterial, antiseptic & antiviral
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor (NMF)
- Removes impurities and de-clogs pores
If you experience a tight sensation after cleansing, start using Benefit Clean and in the evening do a double cleanse, first use Purity Solution oil cleanser then cleanse with Benefit Clean.
Otherwise, if you have no tightness after cleanser, begin using Purity Clean. Read Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Purity Clean is 5%
ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
- Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid called Salicylic - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result its necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than akaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel, helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
Use CosMedix Purity Clean mornings and/or evenings. Dispense 1-2 pumps to fingertips and lather in hands. Apply to moistened face. Rinse well with warm water and follow with Benefit Balance or Purity Balance. For a purifying mask, leave cleanser on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse off with water.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside,Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid (L), Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, SodiumLauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Xanthan Gum, LavendulaAngustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) LeafOil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis LeafJuice, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta(Neem) Flower Extract, Amino-Esters-1, Coccina Indica FruitExtract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, AloeBarbadensis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) LeafExtract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa(Turmeric) Root Extract, Pearl Powder, Riboflavin, GlucuronicAcid (D), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin