Sample - CosMedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser 3g
Live chat or email to purchase
Purity Clean UNIQUE PROPERTIES
- A concentrated, exfoliating facial cleanser
- Formulated with peppermint essential oil to cool skin & accelerate circulation
- Dissolves deeply to diminish cellular debris & unclog pores
- Irrigates skin with optimum moisture
- Leaves skin healthy & radiant
- Perfect for normal to oily skin
- Can also be used neat and left on the skin for 3 minutes as deep cleansing, exfoliating mask treatment.
- pH 3.0-4.0
*SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS* Open the foil packet with a pair of scissors rather than tearing open. This will help stop any waste and ensure you get at least one application from the sample.
- Exfoliates the skin
- Antibacterial, antiseptic & antiviral
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor (NMF)
- Removes impurities and de-clogs pores
Otherwise, if you have no tightness after the cleanser, begin using Purity Clean. Read Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Purity Clean is 5%
- ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
- Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid called Salicylic - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result, it's necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than alkaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result, help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
Use CosMedix Purity Clean mornings and/or evenings. Dispense 1-2 pumps to fingertips and lather in hands. Apply to moistened face. Rinse well with warm water and follow with Benefit Balance or Purity Balance. For a purifying mask, leave cleanser on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse off with water.
Free delivery by Royal Mail Tracked48 (two days) on all orders £45.00+
For orders under £45.00, the cost of RM Tracked48 is £5.00 and next-day courier, tracked, signed for and guaranteed, is charged at £6.95
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee - return any item for a full refund.