Purity Clean UNIQUE PROPERTIES
- A concentrated, exfoliating facial cleanser
- Formulated with peppermint essential oil to cool skin & accelerate circulation
- Dissolves deeply to diminish cellular debris & unclog pores
- Irrigates skin with optimum moisture
- Leaves skin healthy & radiant
- Perfect for normal to oily skin
Can also be used neat and left on the skin for 3 minutes as deep cleansing, exfoliating mask treatment.
- pH 3.0-4.0
- Exfoliates the skin.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic & antiviral.
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor (NMF).
- Removes impurities and de-clogs pores.
If you experience a tight sensation after cleansing, start using Benefit Clean and in the evening do a double cleanse, first use Purity Solution oil cleanser then cleanse with Benefit Clean.
Otherwise, if you have no tightness after the cleanser, begin using Purity Clean. Read Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Purity Clean is 5%
ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
- Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid called Salicylic - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result, it's necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than alkaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result, help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
Use CosMedix Purity Clean mornings and/or evenings. Dispense 1-2 pumps to fingertips and lather in hands. Apply to moistened face. Rinse well with warm water and follow with Benefit Balance or Purity Balance. For a purifying mask, leave cleanser on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse off with water.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid (L), Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, SodiumLauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Xanthan Gum, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta(Neem) Flower Extract, Amino-Esters-1, Coccina Indica FruitExtract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, AloeBarbadensis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) LeafExtract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa(Turmeric) Root Extract, Pearl Powder, Riboflavin, GlucuronicAcid (D), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
UK - England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Scottish Highlands and Isle of Man)
FREE next day DPD Courier delivery within the UK for orders of £45.00 and over.
For orders under £45.00, the cost of next day DPD Courier is charged at £6.00 (tracked, signed for and guaranteed)
Scottish Highlands - Royal Mail Tracked48 three day service
FREE Royal Mail Tracked48 (two day service) for orders of £45.0O or over.
For orders under £45.00 the cost of Royal Mail Tracked48 £7.00
Europe & Worldwide - shipped by DHL Express courier. All sale prices include taxes, duties and handling fee charged by DHL. There are no extra fees to be paid by the receiver. Orders of £124.99 or less are dispatched by IOSS (Import One Stop Shop) and for £125.00 by Delivery and Duties Paid (DDP). Final taxes and duties calculated at checkout.
Include your mobile - Mandatory
Always include a mobile number to get SMS and email notifications from the delivery courier and select a convenient time to receive your package, leave in a safe place or at your nearest collection point (DPD courier only). A signature is required for all deliveries.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee - return any item for a full refund.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns