CosMedix Elite D-Tox Peel Treatment Menu
CosMedix Elite D-Tox Peel MENU
This is NOT A PHYSICAL Product - ONLY SOLD TO CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALSThe CosMedix Elite D-Tox Peel is synergistic blend of Chirally Correct acids that work deep within the skin to fight bacteria and heal acne lesions. The D-Tox Peel is a moderate-depth metabolic peel. This medical-strength exfoliating peel is excellent for all grades of acne, impure skin conditions and Rosacea sub-type 2 (Acne Rosacea).
A next generation peel, containing a blend of Salicylic Acid, L-Lactic Acid, Encapsulated Retinol Complex, D-Glucuronic Acid and Niacinamide. The D-Tox Peel provides deep exfoliation to resurface and decongest pores, while having a calming and anti-inflammatory benefit to the skin.
Unlike traditional salicylic acid peels that simply exfoliate the skin the CosMedix D-Tox Peel infuses the skin with Vitamin A and B3 to target the acne at the root. Making this a very affect acne facial treatment.
Combining non-traumatic exfoliation from Chiral AHA’s and BHA salicylic acid to dissolve oil within the pore. Plus the anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties to support the skins healing process. The addition of Vitamin A, in a non-irritating encapsulated form of Retinol, helps to regulate oil production, increase cellular turnover and repair barrier function.
CosMedix Elite D-Tox Peel Benefits
- Balances sebaceous activity
- Detoxifies and exfoliates
- Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory
- Effective treatment for all grades of acne
CosMedix Elite D-Tox Peel Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid 18% - Beta Hydroxy Acid, lipid soluble acid for degreasing congested pores and providing exfoliation.
- L-Lactic Acid 9% - Chrially Correcy Alpha Hydroxy Acid for exfoliation and a Natural Moisture Factor.
- Retinol AGP Complex 4% - Encapsulated Vitamin A Complex to stimulate renewal, balance sebum production and regulate cell function.
- D-Glucuronic Acid 4% - Basic building block of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate; detoxifies the skin while helping to retain skins moisture, and is a precursor to Vitamin C.
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3; Treats skin conditions including ageing skin and anti-inflammatory properties makes it effective at treating acne and rosacea.