CosMedix Benefit Clean is a multi-purpose, gentle cleanser that is suitable for all skin types and conditions, in particular dry, hypersensitive and rosacea skins.This mild but effective cleanser is free-from irritating surfactants such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) to cleanse the skin without compromising barrier function. Packed full of antioxidants that protect delicate skin whilst gently cleansing to removing environmental impurities.
Need something a little richer? Try Gentle Clean its suitable for Rosacea and very sensitive skin. The concentration of Shea Butter is higher than in Benefit Clean and it also has the addition of anti-inflammatory properties.
Non-irritating formulation to cleanse while preserving skin barrier function.
Suitable for all skin types and conditions.
Contains Herbal Amaranth that is packed with a complete set of amino acids to prevent moisture loss.
Soothing anti-inflammatory properties to calm and hydrate sensitive skin.
If you experience a tight sensation after cleansing, start using Benefit Clean and in the evening do a double cleanse, first use Purity Solution oil cleanser then cleanse with Benefit Clean.
Otherwise, if you have no tightness after cleanser, begin using Purity Clean. Read Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Benefit Clean is less than 1% and Purity Clean is 5% l-lactic
ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid called Salicylic - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result its necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than alkaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel, helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- If you experience Rosacea or very sensitised skin use CosMedix ELITE Gentle Clean 150 ml
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
Mix one pump of CosMedix Benefit Clean with a few drops of water and work between the hands to create a lather. Massage onto slightly damp skin. Use morning and evening.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium HydroxypropylsulfonateLaurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate,Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate,Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate,Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, SodiumHydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer,Glucuronolactone (D), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil,Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Gluconolactone, SodiumBenzoate