Clarify Foaming Cleanser 200 ml (x 100 ml bottles) UNBOXED - CosMedix
- Gently exfoliate without over-drying
- Cleanse pores of impurities
- Soothes inflamed skin
- Removes makeup
- Safely enhances ingredients
Gentle, yet effective foaming micellar water is perfect for those with very sensitive and problematic skin, that is prone to flushing or has Rosacea. Use as a brightening cleanser when treating mildly sun-damaged skin that is also mature.The calming effects of aloe and cucumber help to soothe and comfort the skin, while a high concentration of BHA exfoliates to remove surface oils and unclog pores.
In the evening enhance the effectiveness of serums by doing a double cleanse. Use a gentle cleanser to remove make-up and SPF such as Gentle Clean or Purity Solution oil cleanser, then for the second cleanser use Clarify.
If you have active Acne and can see spots that are infected or get painful red spots that take a long time to heal, start with using Purity Clean cleanser.
Read the, "Which Cleanser?" tab for advice on getting the best results from your cleansing routine.
BHA | Exfoliates skin for a smoother-looking complexion
Aloe Vera and D-Panthenol | Soothe the skin’s appearance
Lactococcus Ferment Lysate and Saccharide Isomerate | Probiotic-inspired ingredients that helps encourage healthy bacteria on the surface of the skin for protection
- Exfoliates the skin
- Antibacterial, antiseptic & antiviral
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor (NMF)
- Removes impurities and de-clogs pores
Clarify Cleanser is suitable for Sensitive Skin that is prone to random breakouts or has Rosacea. To start, in the evening, use Gentle Clean, the Clarify as the second cleanser. Over the course of your treatment plan, increase the frequency to using Clarify Cleanser twice a day.
If you have no tightness immediately after cleansing, begin using Purity Clean morning and evening.
Purity Clean is more exfoliating that Clarify Cleanser. If you have Acne, start with using Purity Clean.
Read the Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Purity Clean is 5%
- ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for a period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic, the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
- Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum. Do not use to start if you have dry skin, that feels tight after cleansing.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result its necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than alkaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result, help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
Moisten hands and face. Dispense a small amount of Clarify and work into a lather to cleanse skin, using circular motions. Rinse with warm water.
Rinse well with warm water and follow with either Prep spray to balance the skin's pH Benefit Balance (alkaline suitable for dry and Rosacea skin) or Purity Balance (acid suitable for Acne-prone, normal to oily)
AM & PM Routine: Cleanser, Prep Solution, Serum, Cream, Mineral SPF