Benefit Clean Gentle Cleanser 150 ml - CosMedix
- Free UK Shipping (on orders £45+)
- Get it tomorrow if ordered before 2.30pm Mon-Thurs (UK mainland only)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Key Benefits
- Which Cleanser?
CosMedix Benefit Clean is a multi-purpose, gentle cleanser that is suitable for all skin types and conditions, in particular dry, hypersensitive and rosacea skins.This mild but effective cleanser is free-from irritating surfactants such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) to cleanse the skin without compromising barrier function. Packed full of antioxidants that protect delicate skin whilst gently cleansing to removing environmental impurities.
Need something a little richer for sensitised skin? Try Gentle Clean it's suitable for Rosacea and very very sensitive skin. The concentration of Shea Butter is healing and it also has the addition of anti-inflammatory properties.
This clear, gel cleanser, provides a deep clean without stripping the skin. It's suitable for Rosacea and very sensitive skin.
- Non-irritating formulation to cleanse while preserving skin barrier function.
- Suitable for all skin types and conditions.
- Contains Herbal Amaranth that is packed with a complete set of amino acids to prevent moisture loss.
- Soothing anti-inflammatory properties to calm and hydrate sensitive skin.
- pH 5.3 - 6.0
Otherwise, if you have no tightness after cleanser, begin using Purity Clean. Read Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Benefit Clean is less than 1% and Purity Clean is 5% l-lactic
- ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
- Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid called Salicylic - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result its necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than alkaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel, helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- If you experience Rosacea or very sensitised skin use CosMedix ELITE Gentle Clean 150 ml
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
FAQ Delivery & Returns - for all delivery times
ENGLAND Orders: Shipped via DPD next day delivery (Mon-Fri). Cut-off for same-day dispatch is 2:30 pm. Receive an SMS on the day of collection with delivery details and one-hour time slot confirmation.
Delivery Options for ENGLAND only - Use the DPD application or link sent via email and SMS to; modify the delivery slot, request safe place, or collect from the nearest point.
Missed Delivery (ENGLAND): Package sent to the nearest DPD collection point. No re-delivery. Unclaimed packages returned after seven days. Re-delivery cost is £6.00.
SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, CHANNEL ISLANDS, GUERNSEY, & JERSEY Orders: Shipped via ROYAL MAIL Tracked48, taking up to three working days.
International Shipments: Sent via DHL Express which can take from two to five working days.
Track package and delivery status via the link in confirmation email and online chat.