- Exfoliates the skin
- Antibacterial, antiseptic & antiviral
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor (NMF)
- Removes impurities and de-clogs pores
Otherwise, if you have no tightness after cleanser, begin using Purity Clean morning and Clarify cleanser in the evening.
Read the Application instructions on how to get the most from your cleanser.
- The concentration of l-lactic acid in Purity Clean is 5%
- ELITE Rx Clean 11% l-lactic acid, 13% Shea - introduce after using Purity Clean for period of time usually a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Due to the higher concentration of l-lactic the consistency of this RX Clean is thinner and less foamy than Purity Clean.
- Clarify Foaming Cleanser is made with a Beta Hydroxy Acid - it's suitable for normal - oily skin only. This cleanser is designed to work deeply on removing excess sebum. Do not use to start if you have a dry skin, that feels tight after cleansing.
- All cleansers will enhance the penetration of other active ingredients, including products made with Vitamin A derivative LG Retinex, Serum 16 or Retinol AGP Complex, Define
- The conversion of active ingredients is blocked by having sebum in the pore. As a result its necessary to remove and clean the skin correctly, to ensure the best results.
- The interaction of ingredients is also improved when the pH is balanced and more acid than alkaline. The skin's pH is 5.5
- Cleansers made with detergents and soap have an alkaline pH which causes disruption to the barrier and results in irritation
- All CosMedix cleansers are designed to restore and balance the skin's pH and as a result help maintain a healthy microbiome
- After cleansing, the level of tightness you feel, helps to indicate how healthy the barrier function is. If you feel a tight sensation, all is not lost! Start using a a regimen made with active ingredients that will help restore a healthy acid mantle and barrier.
- Click on the Skin Quiz to see personalised recommendations
Moisten hands and face. Dispense a small amount of Clarify and work into a lather to cleanse skin, using circular motions. Rinse with warm water.
Rinse well with warm water and follow with either Prep spray to balance the skin's pH Benefit Balance (alkaline suitable for dry and Rosacea skin) or Purity Balance (acid suitable for Acne prone, normal to oily)
AM & PM Routine: Cleanser, Prep Solution, Serum , Cream, Mineral SPF